• Area of work:
• How did you come to know about TFS?
– Through Seva Sahayog
• What is your feedback about the event?
The event went well, the organization was good and many NGOs showed up.
– Excellent sharing of knowledge on different themes.
– Got to learn many new things through the exhibition.
– Simultaneous sessions on different themes created confusion, but we prioritised our focus area and attended the sessions accordingly.
– Got inputs for other sessions from brochure and abstract book.
– Good sharing of ideas in networking dinner between the NGOs on our table (assigned company CSR was absent).
• Did you present about your NGO in the event? Would you like to present in the next event?
• What is your take-away from the event?
– Meeting and interaction of ideas on various subjects with other NGOs from across India.
• Did TFS help in the area of your work?
– Partially, helped in gaining knowledge in their domain areas, but the objective of raising funds from CSR did not materialize.
• Would you like to connect with other NGOs, experts from scientific community and CSR organizations?
– Yes, in raising funds from CSR and also volunteers who can dedicate 3-6 months time for teaching computer basics in their study centres.
• Have you established/started collaborating with any other TFS attendees?
– Yes, had initial discussions with 3DPLM but did not materialize.
• Would you like to stay associated with TFS?
– Yes, by contributing skills in education domain and healthcare, specifically for the Samutkarsha and KVP.
• Problems you are facing in your current work, which you would like TFS to help?
– Having difficulties in sustaining current projects for Adoloscence HIV/Leprosy and Education for kids in underprivileged urban areas due to shortage of funds.