• Area of work:
• How did you come to know about TFS?
– Through Seva Sahayog
• What is your feedback about the event?
– Excellent sharing of knowledge on education theme.
– Good interaction with CSR of Chordia foods and Symantec in networking dinner.
• Did you present about your NGO in the event? Would you like to present in the next event?
• What is your take-away from the event?
– Meeting and interaction with CSR with an opportunity for funding.
• Did TFS help in the area of your work?
– Yes, the proposal for funding had been put up with the CSRs in networking dinner.
• Would you like to connect with other NGOs, experts from scientific community and CSR organizations?
– Yes, in raising funds from CSR, and also volunteers who can regularly visit & teach in their residential school.
• Have you established/started collaborating with any other TFS attendees?
– Yes, proposal put up with Chordia foods and Symantec, but hasn’t yet materialized.
• Would you like to stay associated with TFS?
• Problems you are facing in your current work, which you would like TFS to help?
– The very first need is funding. As for starting school you need FD of Rs. Lac so due to this registration process pending.
– Having difficulties in running the residential school. They also need to buid a hostel & school facilities so that they can also increase the number of kids that they can accomodate.
They have sent the softcopy of proposals to us. So we can take this forward from our side.